Our privacy commitment
- We collect personal information from people who are connected to our operations and activities; where personal information is information or an opinion about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable.
- We collect personal information when it is required for general business purposes and we collect it by lawful means and not in any other means;
- We take all reasonable steps to protect all of the personal information that we hold from misuse, interference and loss, and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure;
- We will never share your personal information with a third party (including other organizations) for their own direct marketing purposes;
- You can opt out or you can also update your information by sending changes to [email protected]
Note that we can collect information from people connected to our operations and activities such as employees, supporters, volunteers.
Why do we collect your personal information for the following reasons:
- To communicate with you about our operations and activities including donations, volunteering events, campaigns news and other events;
- To process your donation, registration or store purchase and provide you with goods or services requested;
- To ensure our information and services reach the people who need them, to improve and evaluate our programs and services, and to ensure the accuracy of our records;
- For recruitment purposes;
Where we collect your personal information for a specific purpose not outlined above, we will provide you with a collection notice which explains the primary purpose and any related secondary purposes for which we are collecting your personal information.
To whom does Serve Ourselves disclose your personal information?
We do not share your information with any other organization.